Some of my projects don’t result in blog posts, and are highlighted here.
- What Is Generative AI? - A gentle introduction to generative AI like Large Language Models (LLMs) and image generators, published by O’Reilly Media.
- Knowledge Synthesis Agent - Built for Tribe.ai’s LLM hackathon, this is an agent that summarizes and extracts main ideas from a given article and generate source and Evergreen notes based on them. It also will connect conceptually related notes automatically.
- genexpatlas - An old Python package for accessing the EMBL-EBI’s Gene Expression Atlas
- obs2hugo - A half-finished, hacky script for light linting of articles drafted in Obsidian and translation into Hugo markdown
- roam-linker-bot - a Discord bot for translating Roam blockrefs into clickable links